For Boards and Governing Bodies
As you are no doubt aware, the complexity of running an Independent Christian School has increased significantly over the last 10 years. The Christian Schooling movement really took off in the 1970s and 80s when it was easier to start a school and maintain registration. A lot has changed since then, and Boards now face the serious responsibilities of managing the strategic, financial, audit, risk and legal aspects of schools.
Many School Boards spend their meetings wrestling with how to achieve outcomes such as;
- Keeping fees low and reducing administration costs
- Expanding subject choice in High School
- Finding skilled Board Members who have the experience to guide decisions
- Separating Church and School Governance
Christian Education Ministries (CEM) have been operating for 14 years to serve the Christian Schools community. We are not School consultants who just provide advice, we are actively involved with Schools in two ways.
- We operate 9 Christian Schools ourselves (www.acc.edu.au). We provide finance, marketing, ICT, building and curriculum services to these Schools from a central hub in order to reduce costs.
- We support other Christian Schools to reduce their costs, expand their offer and/or grow their enrolment. We can do this because the scale of our operation provides efficiencies and expertise that we can pass on.
What could this look like for your School? It could be;
- Reducing overhead and administration costs by outsourcing these services to CEM.
- Using our online, cloud-based LMS and Australian curriculum to help expand into High School
- Using our online, cloud based LMS to add more subjects to your Senior School. Providing more choice can help retain more students from Year 10 through to Year 12.
- Adding some expertise to your Board. If you are looking for experience in a particular area, we might be able to help you.
Our mission is to win the next generation for Christ by helping the Christian schooling sector thrive. If your Board just wants to have an obligation free, open discussion, then we are happy to talk.
Please contact Steve Read on 0414 487 729, or firstname.lastname@example.org